Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Sister is a Forever Friend (author unknown)

As we've received your darling photos of your gorgeous children,we've noticed a common theme ~ SISTERS! So today's blog is a tribute to sisters.  

"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden." (author unknown)
As the baby sister in a family of five, I've been laughed at, picked on and teased. It's part of being the baby. I've also been spoiled, loved and comforted ~ the benefits of being the baby. My three sisters are amazing. We're all grown up now, but as I've looked at these photos of fans, I've reminisced about the days when we were small and sweet. Well, maybe not always sweet. I love the quote by Amy Li;

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."